You may be required to verify your identity before you can withdrawal from your account. This validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
Confirm your identity by sending us your personal documents.
This Confirmation will get you on the fast track to:
- Increased deposit limits.
- Faster cashouts.
Our security policy requires members to verify their identity. The validation ensures that both you and the company are protected from online fraud. Once you have submitted copies of your verification documents, you will not be required to provide it again.
Identity confirmation - FAQ
Why do I need to send in my documents?
In order to protect both you and us from fraudulent use of an identity and/or funds, we verify identities and/or ownership of credit/debit cards used for payment. This also ensures that cash-outs reach the right person.
How are documents kept secure once they have been uploaded?
Once your documents are received, they are stored electronically in a secure environment with highly restricted access.
What type of documents should I send?
You may be requested to send some or all of the following documents:
- A copy of a photo ID: You may send either a copy of your Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card. Please ensure that all details, including your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- A copy of your credit card(s): A copy of the front and back of the credit card you use as a payment method. You should block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card, and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card copy.
- Proof of address: This may be a utility bill or a credit card statement. It should be a recent document, showing your full name at the address registered on your account. If you provide a credit card statement make sure you blank out the middle eight numbers of the credit card number.
- Notarized documentation. Notarized is considered a certified document which is dated, signed and stamped by a Public Notary.
How do I send these documents?
Email attachments: to support@ScratchMania.com
We recommend that you use a digital camera, and send each document as separate JPG file by e-mail. A digital camera or scanner creates the clearest copy of these documents, allowing us to verify your details with no unnecessary delays.
To receive further information please contact our customer support using the chat inside the game lobby or by Email at Customer Support.