How to Play Bingo Club
Step right up into our bingo hall, and start playing our exclusive, brand new Bingo game. Win 1 line, 2 lines, or even full house. Buy up to 9 cards to maximize your winning potential and win up to £/€/$ 200,000!!!
How to play Bingo Club:
- Choose the bingo card value.
- Choose the number of bingo cards you want to play.
- Click on the (Play Now) button. The cards you have chosen will then turn and reveal the numbers on each card.
- You will be playing the game against the computer’s avatars in the bingo hall.
- When the game begins, the 3 different prizes will reveal themselves. Each game has a different number of tickets sold, and therefore each game will have different prizes.
- Every game will have 3 winners at the most: a 1-line win (for the player who first fills a one line on a bingo card) a 2-line win (for the player who first fills two lines on a bingo card) and a full house (for the player who first fills the entire card. Either you or the computer’s avatars can win each of the prizes.
- All the cards you’ve bought will participate in the one bingo game. A card can win more than once. There can be no more than 3 wins altogether, regardless of the number of cards bought. However, the more cards you buy, the greater your chances to win, and to win better prizes.
- Once a game begins, balls will be randomly drawn out. If the number on the ball matches a number on one or more of your cards, that number will be automatically filled, and the next ball will come out.
- A game ends when either all 3 prizes have been won or when 50 balls have come out.
- The electronic screen in the game will show a history of the balls called out during that game.
- The relevant game prize will be added to your account balance.
- The game plays automatically from beginning to end.
Buttons and features overview:
1. Upper row from left to right:
- Total bet - The total amount which is going to be played this round. This represents the number of cards multiplied by the card value.
- Number of cards - Choose the number of cards you want to bet on - increments of one.
- Card value - This enables you to choose the value of the card you want to bet by pressing the "+" sign to increase and the "-" sign to decrease the value. Maximum card value £/€/$ 20.
- Top prize - The card value you choose reflects your possible winnings - the Top prize.
- Play now - Press the "Play now" button to commence a game.
- Play again - Press "Play again" to continue playing this game. You are buying a new card to play this game again with the same settings.
- Play Max - Press the "Play Max" button to commence a game using the maximum number of cards allowed for this game.
- Autoplay - Press the "Auto" button to let the automated system play for you as many games as you wish, see detailed information below.
- Total win - Shows the amount won in each play.
The Bingo Club Mini Slot Game
When you start playing Bingo Club you’ll notice a small slot machine in the top right corner of the game screen. This is a ‘mini game’ that can be played simultaneously with Bingo Club, or on its own.
If you do not wish to play the mini game, click the button to minimize the slot machine.. To make the game reappear, move your mouse over the tab. Click + or – under the word ‘Bet’ to increase or decrease your wager.
· Click on the small dots on the side of the reels to choose the number of lines. Clicking on a line will automatically choose that line, as well as all lines with a smaller number (for example, clicking on ‘3’ will choose lines 3, 2 and 1.)
· Click on the Play button to spin the reels.
· The amount you win will be displayed on the screen.
· Click the symbol to open the pay table. Clicking on the symbol again will close the pay table. Clicking ‘Close’ will also close the paytable.
· From the pay table you can choose to view the outcome of winning with 1, 2, or 3 coins.
· Click on to choose the number of lines, the bet, or the number of coins you want to play with. Then click on the ‘OK’ button to save your selections. Clicking ‘Cancel’ or will return you to the game without saving your choices.
· Press the ‘Auto’ button if you want the random automated system to play for you.Click on the to stop the AutoPlay.
· While in AutoPlay you can click to minimize the game. The game will continue playing automatically and your winnings will appear in a bubble over the mini game tab. Another bubble will inform you how many games you have left to play in AutoPlay mode.
To view the prizes and odds